Sunday, February 22, 2009

Vices

i now my sun always be tearing denny and that asshole charliedelta up with his alchololic cumments but i chastize my lattle bastard sone for it. he rilly dunt understund how much iam adickted to crack. i haffa been onest fo moste ovva my life so i gots no reeeZon to lye. i luve me some crack and muy son be smarter then you is. git over it you neo -con's.

i'm on muy way to el cajon buuulivard to put a tampon in my suns asshole. i rilly hope the chp dooosent bring the drug sniffing dawg, because my trunk is loaded with mexican meth. it fucking reeks. i rilly hope haha doesnt leave me hanging. he's been busie sucking dick tonite so you balboa park fags can take a number. he is up to 73 and its going to be about 7 minnits.

Mah sun swallows mor then you.


Take that neocon RACISTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment